Monday 26 August 2013

Free Ranging

Hello Possums,

First up....
another exhibition!
It's a just a little one in The Air Raid Tavern in Moruya during September. 
Lots of Chooks!
My partner MatthewFraser  will be playing some Jazz Guitar for us at the Opening on Friday the 13th at 6pm. 
(I know- what a date! Just think Good luck people, GOOD LUCK!! :)


In other news.....

I went to Tassie!!
It was beautiful and inspiring and now I just want to make prints of mossy lichen-y landscapes.














It was also very very cold!! 

I went to MONA too. 
MONA people. 
M O N A. 
GET YOUR SELF TO MONA NOW!!!
It is the BEST. 

Here are some new artists I've discovered thanks to that amazing place. 









I also bought some art in Hobart. 
A little Antechinus sculpture by a local Tasmanian artist called Anna Williams. 
Here's a picture of a similar much larger piece I could sadly not afford. 
(Mine's pretty special though, I'll take a picture soon.)



I've also discovered Martin King. 
He's currently head of the Australian Print Workshop in Melbourne (THE print job in Australia).
The man can definitely print. :)
BIRDS! How could I resist?




I think that's it for now.
Better get back to those Chooks. 

More coming soon!

J
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment