Saturday 13 July 2013

Intersections with the Odd Feather.

Hello Possums,

I've had a surprising week!
The lovely Jacque Schwartz from the Belconnen Art Centre happened to pass through the bookshop this week and noticed my prints. She sent me an email and asked whether I'd like to be part of a community show called 'Intersections'. Woot Woot! It'll be the first time I've exhibited in Canberra since graduating......8 years! Yeech! Feeling ooooooooold.

SO
go and see the 'Intersections' Exhibition at the Belconnen Arts Centre in Canberra.
The Opening is on the 19th of July at 5:30pm and the show will run til the 4th of August.

In other news I have been working FAR too much to get any new work done. BUT I do have a little exhibition in the works in September at The Air Raid Tavern in fair Moruya. I'm thinking chooks.....and maybe the odd moo. We'll see......

I've found some new artists to inspire me. This hasn't happened in a while so I'm pretty excited!

There's Lucy Culliton. Fellow NSWer.....

Lucy Culliton

Did I mention they're HUGE?!


And Polly Morgan. Taxidermist Extraordinaire.

Polly Morgan

Polly Morgan


And Casey Curran. He makes very clever and beautiful kinetic sculptures.

Casey Curran

Check out this and this for some video action.

I know, I know.......Bird Brain! :) 

AND....if you haven't seen this movie YOU SHOULD.
It makes me happy. :)


Oh! And Look....

I have a room of my own.....
No excuses now. 



J
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Great post...those Lucy chooks are awesome. .. Tidy room ... better get to work :)

    ReplyDelete