Sunday 28 September 2014

Fingers, Toes & Wings Crossed

Hello Peepers,

I got into the Basil Sellers Art Prize!

Please come and join me at the opening on October 9th and cross all your fingers and toes for me. :)


I'm a little bit excited. 
It should be a great show, lots of talented friends have been selected too.

Here's my entry.

'Shearwater III'
Embroidery on calico

In other news the exhibition with my Mum & Uncle is LOOMING!
We have a date! The 21st of November.
AND a Name!
Out On A Limb.
More Promo material coming soon........

I'm also sending an entry away to the Burnie Print Prize this week. All my print heroes are judges so i'm a little bit nervous. More finger and toe crossing pretty please.

Here's a peek at the entry....and a taste for the exhibition in November. 
There will be a series of 10 of these babies.

'Flotsam & Jetsam I'
2 plate Etching with Sugarlift & Drypoint

Oh well, back to the grind. 

Stay tuned! 
It's going to be an action packed, particularly BUSY few months.

J
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment